|Deze pagina is een beginnetje, dit betekent dat het belangrijke inhoud mist.|
Je kunt helpen door het uit te breiden met meer informatie gerelateerd tot het onderwerp.
18 juli 2018
1.13, ook bekend als is aquatische, is een grote update van de Javaeditie die op 18 juli 2018 is uitgebracht. Het richt zich voornamelijk op oceaaninhoud en technische kenmerken.
Er zijn nieuwe vissen toegevoegd die in het water zwemmen en als je met een emmer rechts op een vis klikt dan vang je de vis in de emmer. Wrakken en onderwater ruines zijn toegevoegd waar je schatten & schatkaarten kan vinden.
- 384 bugs opgelost
- LWJGL 2-related issues
- MC-1519 – Key gets stuck when toggling fullscreen.
- MC-3643 – CTRL/⌘ Cmd key get stuck on OS X/Text Box Backspace deletes whole word or whole line on Mac and Linux.
- MC-5520 – Crash when toggling fullscreen mode: Keyboard must be created before you can read events.
- MC-6436 – Incomplete support of dead keys on non U.S. QWERTY Keyboard on OS X.
- MC-7192 – The generation of "terrain" surface layer in Nether produces local straight artifacts/glitches.
- MC-9974 – Initialization of OpenAL fails sometimes.
- MC-29501 – Unable to rebind to F# Keys on devices that require pressing FN.
- MC-32327 – Half-resolution on MBP Retina.
- MC-40227 – Mouse Button 4 in combination with a modifier key is detected as Mouse Button 5.
- MC-49755 – OS X: Pressing arrow or Fn keys in sign/command block/book and quill inserts invisible characters.
- MC-53549 – Minecraft can't be put in fullscreen mode in Linux.
- MC-55506 – Minecraft unloads monitor calibrations when closed.
- MC-60995 – Maps inconsistent over restarts.
- MC-68754 – Exiting fullscreen disables window resize.
- MC-71279 – Accentued character act like sticky keys for moving.
- MC-72856 – Control settings uses partwise US keyboard layout (on German keyboard layout).
- MC-77279 – Game sets monitor to half resolution on exit on Linux.
- MC-78394 – "Use Item" not working while sneaking and "Use Item" bound to NUMPAD0.
- MC-79733 – ALT combinations don't work on chat.
- MC-80282 – On Linux in fullscreen, character sometimes cannot fully turn around.
- MC-81818 – When resizing the window, you may end up spinning around.
- MC-87205 – Colored names in command blocks lose colors with arrow keys.
- MC-89288 – Can't sneak and jump if the jump key is on the numpad.
- MC-90598 – Sneaking while swimming or gliding changes eye hight to outside the hitbox.
- MC-100556 – Alt Gr on keyboard becomes "LCONTROL" in controls menu (interfering with "CTRL").
- MC-106650 – Minecraft does not release mouse focus.
- MC-109376 – Unsupported keys in inventory with foreign keyboard on Linux.
- MC-120989 – Screen goes blank on exit.
- Van de releases voor 1.13
- MC-96 – [1-9] clicking an item out of a furnace does not give XP.
- MC-258 – Most text boxes/chat/scroll bars revert when the window changes size, fullscreen mode is toggled, or fullscreened game is tabbed into.
- MC-1168 – Lily pad sometimes destroys water block.
- MC-1218 – Arrows shot at the top half of a door will float once the door is opened.
- MC-1390 – Upper slabs with water/lava on top makes midair dripping water/lava
- MC-1511 – Anvil can be placed in certain blocks.
- MC-1685 – Unable to write in a new blank Book and Quill after renaming it in an anvil.
- MC-1809 – Some trees generate with leaves too far from logs.
- MC-1875 – Snow layers don't drop themselves when harvested with a silk touch tool.
- MC-1947 – Pumpkins and Jack o' Lanterns can only be placed on solid blocks.
- MC-2208 – Blocks with special placement can be placed inside player/entity.
- MC-2340 – Redstone torches schedule updates when they should not, causing unreliable timings.
- MC-2399 – Transparent blocks visually use the brighter light level that they are next to.
- MC-2666 – Corner cobblestone wall has incorrect collision box.
- MC-3115 – Baby Zombies do not burn.
- MC-3794 – Chest direction placing glitch.
- MC-4438 – Items dropped on unburnable blocks turn invisible when trying to ignite the block.
- MC-4504 – The hitbox of brewing stands is missing the blaze rod.
- MC-4581 – Fishing rod bobbers can go through Nether/End Portals, but disappear.
- MC-4923 – Flint and steel and fire charges can place fire at invalid positions.
- MC-5024 – Reticle/Crosshair not centered on the screen.
- MC-5037 – Riding a pig/horse with a cape causes it to not behave as expected.
- MC-5305 – Burning arrows in ground are not extinguished by rain.
- MC-5461 – Block stats doesn't count red mushrooms, sugar canes, etc...
- MC-5694 – High efficiency tools/fast mining destroys some blocks client-side only.
- MC-7908 – Spawning underwater/In the middle of an (lava) ocean.
- MC-8220 – Water/lava bucket can be used to destroy ladders.
- MC-8471 – Blocks cannot be placed on a block you are next to.
- MC-9186 – Water does not leak through leaves and regular stairs but upside down stairs.
- MC-9194 – A Comparator can lock a Repeater, but the Repeater doesn't look like it is locked.
- MC-9620 – F1 and open chat makes hotbar appear.
- MC-9669 – Player renders black in a 1x1 shaft with torch in upper block.
- MC-10632 – Boats show water splashes when falling from high places, even if not in water.
- MC-10880 – Comma or other symbol after @ selector does not work with command blocks.
- MC-11138 – Creative inventory GUI border are considered as exterior to the inventory.
- MC-11142 – Placing a Redstone Torch/Block next to a rail junction does not change the rail direction.
- MC-11208 – The big tree generator handles tree height variable incorrectly.
- MC-11242 – When you jump and place a fence post under you you will get inside the fence post.
- MC-12000 – The hitbox of corner fences isn't the same as the collision-box.
- MC-12269 – Various Particles glitchy movement.
- MC-12699 – Some PNGs using grayscale or tRNS are processed incorrectly.
- MC-13308 – Waterflow North/South Bug.
- MC-14502 – Special characters on splash text on title screen rendered wrong.
- MC-18903 – Villagers'/ Witchs' right arm doesn't have the texture flipped.
- MC-19966 – Fully grown pumpkin stems attach to pumpkin, even if another stem is already attached.
- MC-20974 – Default font is missing characters.
- MC-24390 – Books don't sign properly.
- MC-25866 – Splash Potion of Saturation has no effect.
- MC-26739 – Doors won't update with redstone.
- MC-29490 – 1.7+ lighting bug/black spots.
- MC-31038 – Double-tall plants do not cause updates when broken.
- MC-31222 – Crash on pressing the inventory close key and an item manipulation key at the same time in large chests.
- MC-31346 – When you light a cobblestone wall, it turns into a corner piece for a second.
- MC-32522 – Confusing error message when targeting a location in an unloaded chunk.
- MC-32539 – You can write on both the server name and the server address input field at the same time.
- MC-32972 –
/summonaccepts arguments that it will ignore.
- MC-33710 – Snow & Iron Golem, Ender Dragon, Illusioner, Giant, and Wither not in Mob statistics.
- MC-34365 – Triple Chest - Triple Bug.
- MC-35119 – Buttons for video settings to not make a sound.
- MC-35856 – Multiple background/title songs playing at one time/automatic music overlap (not Jukebox music).
- MC-36030 – Music playing despite music/jukebox slider set to OFF.
- MC-36191 – Missing
stat.mineBlockfor various blocks (mob spawners, cauldrons, beds, etc.).
- MC-39948 – Blocks/Items only different by data value are not listed separately in statistics.
- MC-41410 – Random text does not work in unicode.
- MC-47832 – Certain entities can't be selected by type.
- MC-48082 – When destroyed, end portal giving "missing texture" particles.
- MC-48522 – CTRL + pick block on flower pot gives you the flower (+NBT) instead of the flower pot.
- MC-50640 – Big oak tree inconsistency.
- MC-50795 –
CanPlaceOncan be used with item ID's instead of the names.
- MC-52036 – using testfor in
- MC-52974 – Host's skin not visible to other players when in LAN world.
- MC-53439 – The top block of a two-block plant temporarily becomes a peony/sunflower upon placing a block in the bottom.
- MC-53448 – Sliders cannot be adjusted accurately (tested in customized world settings).
- MC-55592 – The wildcard * fits into wrong commands without error.
- MC-55710 – Relative tp from a vehicle applies dismount offset.
- MC-55751 – Gamemode descriptions are off center.
- MC-55800 – Successful "
/setblock air destroy" commands give error message and return
- MC-57332 – Number arguments in command have all int limitation.
- MC-58556 – Breaking a block being moved by a piston creates missing texture particles.
- MC-58809 – Scoreboard teams add "
@e" doesn't work correctly.
- MC-59511 – Tellraw has incomplete error message when key determining text to display is missing.
- MC-59517 – TNT
explode=trueblockstate drops TNT item when fused by hit in survival mode.
- MC-59610 – Cactus has full block hitbox.
- MC-59691 – Inconsistent block/item names: brick(s)
- MC-59729 –
/replaceitemdoesn't work with chest or hopper minecarts.
- MC-60117 – Upper slabs can't be placed when standing on a lower slab 2 blocks below.
- MC-61821 – Digging Snow Layer yields one snow ball too much.
- MC-62093 – Double plants get generated without bottom part.
- MC-63714 – Zombie Pigmen get angry when hit in creative.
- MC-63748 – Commands with incorrect syntax executed for multiple entities prints error message multiple times.
- MC-63820 – Empty Flower Pot in Witch Hut.
- MC-64416 – Wrong matched block names / missing distinction between block names.
- MC-64455 – Translation missing for some blocks.
- MC-64537 – Gui zooming out when using some languages (unicode).
- MC-64539 – Spreadplayers respectTeams and player arguments have no tab completion.
- MC-64836 – Mobs "control" the minecart they are riding.
- MC-64919 – Ability to place a block through T-intersection glass panes, iron bars and fences when standing inside of hitbox.
- MC-65774 – Landing particles not showing when land on skulls.
- MC-65983 – Mouse cursor moves off-window when accessing inventory (or item contents).
- MC-68446 – Some entities have missing translations string in the lang files.
- MC-68565 – Monsters spawn at daytime at y=256 and don't burn.
- MC-68809 – Held Item renders black when in a 1 x 1 shaft with torch in upper block.
- MC-69042 –
/summoncoordinate syntax should be different.
- MC-69822 – Command help strings and feedback say "player" when entities are applicable as well.
- MC-69880 –
/effectreturns "cannot be found" for invalid entities.
- MC-70010 – Double plants can be placed at and grow at y = 255 resulting in incomplete double plant.
- MC-70188 – Some blocks cannot be placed facing a wall with
/fill+ datavalues or block states.
- MC-71401 – Tab list ignores initial display name of players.
- MC-72634 – Lily Pad placement noise inconsistent.
- MC-72866 – Item shading inside item frames does not account for rotation.
- MC-72943 – Game freeze after closing an "Open to LAN" single player world.
- MC-73207 – Minecraft server list displays "Can't connect to server" on startup.
- MC-73344 – "Moss Stone" is name incorrectly, it should be called "Mossy Cobblestone".
- MC-73495 – Commands saying item names use incorrect/wrong item names.
- MC-73637 – Nether World Border Crash: Exception Ticking World.
- MC-74231 – Flower pot's blockdata won't visually update.
- MC-74703 – Redstone Ore does not produce particles on bottom side if not at height 0.
- MC-75193 – Target selectors don't work in server only commands.
- MC-75279 – Cape physics while sprint-flying.
- MC-75430 – Enderman held block not fully updated from old block ID system.
- MC-75940 – Block
leaves2crash the game when set to certain data values.
- MC-76044 –
maxCommandChainLengthgamerules accept non-integer value.
- MC-76312 – Testfor output doesn't show UUID or team color.
- MC-76356 – Bold unicode characters appear doubled.
- MC-76920 – Non-solid blocks don't show up on maps if the block below isn't solid.
- MC-77488 – TAB player list sorts player names based on ASCII values instead of alphabetically.
- MC-77570 – "and" doesn't get translated when listing entities.
- MC-77600 – Command block pick block with NBT and
- MC-78780 –
/fill destroycalculates number of blocks incorrectly.
- MC-78920 – Incorrect
/gamerulesyntax (typing only
/gameruledoesn't return any error).
- MC-79255 – Using
/triggerfirst time on player gives score of 0 but not displayed on scoreboard.
- MC-80096 – Insufficient handling of Damage tag.
- MC-80400 – Sizelimited entity selectors (@e with c=1,@r with type=!entity) in commands prefer players.
- MC-80856 – Command syntax inconsistencies.
- MC-80893 – Sender bias (c=1) applies when sender is not the closest entity to specified x/y/z origin.
- MC-80928 – Player sits too ahead when riding a (skeleton/zombie) horse/donkey/mule.
- MC-81746 – Falling block entities don't check for data values: converting sand to red sand.
- MC-81806 – worldborder add allows size >= 0 while worldborder set only allows size >= 1.
- MC-81876 – Number of characters before line cutoff in chat is not same when unicode mode is enabled and when it is off.
- MC-82703 – Block Entities are not properly removed when 64 or more blocks are changed at the same time in a single chunk.
- MC-83064 – Accumulated fall damage is not reset when levitation starts.
- MC-84173 – Trapdoors get a redstone update when being pushed/pulled next to a power source, but not when being pushed/pulled away from it.
- MC-85394 – Spawning 'crit' particle with speed >100 causes a extreme lagspike.
- MC-86016 – Some Mojang staff not mentioned in credits.txt.
- MC-86321 – Scoreboard players tag won't autofill/tab complete tag argument.
- MC-86980 – Placing some blocks at position and side of any replaceable block isn't possible.
- MC-87129 – Cannot save empty command for command block minecart.
- MC-87365 – Incorrect syntax for scoreboard players tag.
- MC-87559 – Gamerule missing indicator for affected gamerule.
- MC-87587 – Server kicks client when executing:
/title @a title or
/tellraw @a .
- MC-87799 –
/executedetect functions inconsistently with semi- (snow layer, grass path, soul sand, farmland) blocks.
- MC-88230 – When feeding a tamed horse or llama with a golden apple/carrot or hay bale, the cursor moves to the right.
- MC-88481 – '
/worldborder set' allows small decimal numbers but does not display them correctly in chat.
- MC-88632 – Unable to open command blocks & no particles when opening to LAN.
- MC-88674 – Growing cactus placed on blocks other than (red) sand drops two cacti instead of breaking.
- MC-89428 – Rails update other rails before checking if they are in a valid location when moved by pistons.
- MC-89634 – Spreadplayers favours the negative coordinates.
- MC-90072 – Witch in boat can't throw splash potion.
- MC-90174 – Carpet ghostblocks.
- MC-90265 – UI Accounts For Significant FPS Reduction.
- MC-90591 – Camera instantaneously changes position when elytra is deployed, rather than smoothly.
- MC-91245 – One character namespaces are treated as
- MC-91459 –
/setblockat Y=256 shows unique message compared to using other outside-world setblock commands / Using
/setblockat Y>256 says max building height is 256.
- MC-91727 – loot table "spreading large stacks" will overwrite existing items.
- MC-91759 – End dimension only: End crystals aren't actually pushed server-side, causing ender crystal location desync.
- MC-92061 – Full speed ridden boats generate water splash particles under the boat.
- MC-92255 – Singleplayer freezes instead of kicking a player.
- MC-92408 – Arrows/trident move slightly after a second after hitting the target.
- MC-92901 – End Crystals placed at high coordinates are placed with offset.
- MC-93129 – Falling sand behaves incorrectly in lazy chunks.
- MC-93468 – Water and lava flow affected by random ticks.
- MC-93908 – Fireball only flies in 1 direction when hitting it by bow/snowball while running a
- MC-94027 – "
carried" tag of Enderman reads value as string and short.
- MC-94186 –
BlockDragonEggdoes not extend
- MC-94325 – Shadow of obfuscated text does not match with displayed character.
- MC-94487 – Ravines don't naturally cut through sand, sandstone, or terracotta upon generation, but other cave types do.
- MC-96321 – Mob cannot pathfinding in the daylight sensor.
- MC-96524 – Language specific letters don't look like they should.
- MC-96564 – Mobs don't rotate properly while walking on light sensor.
- MC-96911 – Iron golem / VillagerGolem killing monster it is riding has broken AI.
- MC-96929 –
/enchantcommand missing indicator for affected entity and enchanting.
- MC-97196 –
/spreadplayersshows wrong error message/large number in error message when no entities were spread.
- MC-97355 – Lily pads placed on ice plays wrong sound.
- MC-97952 – Enderdragon does not have a radii option.
- MC-98123 – Saturation with an
- MC-98244 – Same UUID infinite times possible + changing UUID possible via entitydata.
- MC-98823 – tipped arrows do not have a stat.craftItem statistic.
- MC-98928 – Snowballs launched from a boat destroyed instantly.
- MC-99057 – Cannot place corner vines.
- MC-99321 – Hoppers cannot pull items from double chests if second chest is blocked.
- MC-99342 – Private bytes (RAM usage) rising drastically when game window is minimized.
- MC-99434 –
/worldborder damagecommand not giving any feedback with invalid argument.
- MC-99748 – scoreboard teams join and leave not showing error message for missing player argument in command blocks.
- MC-101113 –
/playsoundcommand is not validating arguments correctly.
- MC-101135 – Confusing error message for relative coordinates with too high numbers.
- MC-101169 – Double slab creation over offhand
- MC-101232 – Big tree generator causes memory leak.
- MC-101332 – Can use the
FallingSandto go through the cobblestone wall(mossy).
- MC-102403 – Persistent/unchangeable sounds after (re-)opening a world.
- MC-102440 – Large oak trees not spawning or spawning abnormally in forest.
- MC-102545 – There are 352 different flower pots in the debug world.
- MC-102682 – Horse shoes and horse leg are separated.
- MC-102896 – Mobs can't pathfind through open doors.
- MC-103023 – Village house overlap.
- MC-103035 – Dragon Egg doesn't create fallingdust particles.
- MC-103516 – Spider and chicken jockeys only spawn the additional mob.
- MC-103744 – Misaligned text in world creation page for Unicode fonts.
- MC-103913 – Auto jump on world border.
- MC-105050 – Some blocks are tracked in statistics/objectives for similar blocks despite having their own space to be tracked.
- MC-105139 – Entity head rotation not interpolating on Yaw axis.
- MC-105194 – Most of zombie villagers in a zombie village are babies.
- MC-105502 – Enabling clouds incurs a huge performance penalty.
- MC-105591 – Flint and Steel loses durability and fire charge is used up even if no fire was placed.
- MC-105820 – Relative decimal coordinates with block related commands are inconsistent.
- MC-105832 – Torch doesn't work in one block space.
- MC-105918 – Lose of item on kick while in anvil.
- MC-106024 – Fence gate does not update
in_wallblock state when placed by command.
- MC-106127 – Some blocks cannot be given certain block states.
- MC-106387 – Lava doesn't decrease SKY light.
- MC-106681 – Scoreboard teams leave doesn't work if first player fails.
- MC-107145 – Entity kill stat objectives using old/incorrect entity names.
- MC-107359 – You can replace loot tables and advancements, but not structure files.
- MC-107840 – You can place blocks behind the shulker box when it's closing.
- MC-108749 – Mushrooms and Crops cause double plants to drop; leaves "head" of plant behind.
- MC-108756 – Dungeons generating triple chests.
- MC-108967 – "Selector '<selector>' found nothing" message is missing for
/scoreboard teams joinand
/scoreboard teams leave.
- MC-109348 – Game crashes on loading world with a
java.lang.StackOverflowErrorafter using structure blocks due to multiple block entities in the same location
- MC-109591 – Detecting the block states not saved in meta data does not work.
- MC-109659 – The observer only detected upgrade top of the door if opened/closed with energy (button, lever, etc.), but not with your hand.
- MC-109799 – Observer don't power when update and push by piston at the same time.
- MC-109829 – Observer keeps re-triggering when water observed
- MC-109958 – Shulkers teleport (and stay) below Y:0.
- MC-110566 – Failed
/scoreboard players operationcan still give a score of
- MC-110863 – Custom name of double chest is not set for both chests and is based on direction.
- MC-111288 – Opening a singleplayer world shows 0% for a short moment.
- MC-111341 – Plains village generating in desert.
- MC-111472 – Game doesn't save anywhere that a chest is a double chest.
- MC-111704 – You can input any value in [old block handling] of
- MC-111755 – Minecraft can crash when failing to connect to a server.
- MC-112389 – Saturation Potions no longer work.
- MC-112394 – Numeral ids can still be used in some commands.
- MC-112693 –
/scoreboard team colorsuse raw
§formatting instead of text components.
- MC-112742 – Name of unnamed villager is rendered with TeamColor instead of prefix and suffix of scoreboard team.
- MC-112743 – Glowing outline and spectator GUI use prefix color instead of TeamColor.
- MC-112891 – Falling block entity drops block with metadata of item dropped when block would be mined causing malformed drops.
- MC-112929 – Beacon coloring issue.
- MC-112974 – Hostile mob doesn't teleport correctly when overworld/nether is already loaded.
- MC-112992 – Right clicking a command block minecart opens GUI and uses held item.
- MC-113001 – Some items act client-side always as if they were successfully used
- MC-113127 – Putting an item with invalid enchantments in the first slot of an anvil and an item with valid ones in the second one causes a crash.
- MC-113347 – Rails rotate when moved.
- MC-113420 – Boats can be placed outside the worldborder.
- MC-113577 – Mesa (Bryce) biome generates with seed of last world which generated the same biome before.
- MC-113880 – Items of replaceable blocks appear to successfully replace the same block in the world even though they do not.
- MC-113962 – Error message "Entity ... cannot be found" is shown when multiple entities match selector but only a single entity is expected.
- MC-114243 –
/clonesyntax help is missing filtered case.
- MC-114454 – Placing flowers in flower pots do not update the flower pot for nearby players.
- MC-114553 – ALT+TAB while in fullscreen = crash.
- MC-114721 –
/titletreats invalid second argument as "title".
- MC-114722 – Projectiles collide with hitbox of block instead of with collision box.
- MC-114953 – Setting title times to negative values acts like
/time ... clear.
- MC-114965 – Placed tripwire hook updates blocks around opposite facing tripwire hook on same axis.
- MC-115059 – Narrator reads scoreboard team color codes in player names.
- MC-115123 – Parrots keep moving their legs even if they are on shoulders.
- MC-115270 – Can use
/publishto host multiple LAN worlds.
- MC-115322 – Updating string line in front of unattached tripwire hook that faces north or east updates blocks around the hook.
- MC-115799 – Colored bed flickers red when placing/destroying.
- MC-115913 – Attempting to fill an area with blocks consisting of multiple parts causes an unknown error.
- MC-115957 – Advancements, loot tables, resource packs and world folders don't require lower case.
- MC-115987 – Enderman sounds are
- MC-116045 –
/banlisttreats any non "IPs" argument as "players".
- MC-116254 – Players in Adventure mode can use some items even without
- MC-116580 – Iron trapdoors stay on after breaking power source, until updated.
- MC-116758 – Enter/exit nether, server reports: <player> moved too quickly.
- MC-116928 – Command block and spawner minecart data fixer not working correctly.
- MC-117032 – "Done" button in statistics screen is offset.
- MC-117166 – Corner stairs with torch/lever/button etc. doesn't cause block update when near destroyed support stair.
- MC-117191 – Tab-completion list doesn't change when moving cursor with mouse.
- MC-117705 – Cannot click in Creative search bar to change cursor position.
- MC-117837 – Player-placed leaves update when log block breaks.
- MC-117906 – Elytra (plural) are called "an Elytra" in advancements.
- MC-117932 – Bed particles cause Z-fighting.
- MC-117933 –
/clonecommand treats invalid optional arguments as if they were default.
- MC-118019 –
/executedoes not center absolute horizontal integer coordinates on block.
- MC-118037 –
commandBlockOutput = falsedoes not show command feedback of commands executed for player.
- MC-118072 – Redwood Taiga Hills M Biome misnamed.
- MC-118153 – Lava can only turn concrete powder into concrete when it falls into source block.
- MC-118194 – Ladders can be placed on any block when used with stairs.
- MC-118202 – Iron bars, glass panes, ... have incorrect selection hitbox on corners.
- MC-118221 – Vines cannot be placed below non-solid blocks.
- MC-118308 – Narrator is toggled when typing in some text fields.
- MC-118324 – One of magenta dye recipes is unlocked via getting Ink Sac.
- MC-118346 – Blocks that will be replaced when another block will be placed on them do not work with CanPlaceOn tag.
- MC-118372 – Faulty netty-4.1.9.Final release causes players to be kicked from the server.
- MC-118408 – Torches and redstone torches cannot be placed on top of a Jack o'Lantern but can be placed on pumpkin.
- MC-118416 – Recipe for bowl not unlocked until bowl or mushrooms are obtained.
- MC-118565 – Four negative signs in a selector which only has the potential to select one entity will attempt to parse as a UUID and fail.
- MC-118606 – Tame wolf will no longer fight after boat ride, until server is restarted.
- MC-118850 – Vines use opposite facing value when trying to spread in corners.
- MC-118998 – Cannot open URLs on Linux with X11.
- MC-119142 – You can't use multiple tags in a selector.
- MC-119741 – Relative directions in teleport are relative to player targets rather than executer.
- MC-120056 – Saving a structure to a sub folder fails if the folder does not exist yet.
- MC-120296 – F3+T doesn't reload the data in
- MC-120524 – Signs controled by command blocks with scoreboards will make other block entities in the same chunk disappear after respawning.
- MC-120622 – Item loss with shift + click to fill up with picked up items.
- MC-120709 – Lava and water updates do not resolve completely when random ticking is disabled.
- MC-120747 – Stairs Change Hitbox While Moving (Piston).
- MC-120790 – Redstone lamps and wire update whether they are lit or not when setblocked, but no other blocks do.
- MC-120911 – Can't place snow_layer in adventure mode.
- MC-121196 – Overloaded servers pointlessly wait up to 50 ms every couple ticks.
- MC-121233 – Tab-completing a function name (with a ton of available functions) kicks the player.
- MC-121271 – Activator rails not updating.
- MC-121586 – Watchdog thread kills the server if average tick time is larger than max-tick-time/(15*20) ms for too long.
- MC-121719 – Enchantment GUI's book opening and closing animation is rendered at approximatly 20fps, even if actual framerate is higher.
- MC-121742 – block states can't be used in
/replaceitem, but can be used in
- MC-121884 – Server->Client custom payload packets can leak resources.
- MC-121889 – Animated Texture Interpolate causing crashes.
- MC-121891 – Animated texture ignoring frames acting non-iteratively.
- MC-122000 – Items get deleted when the inventory is overflowed by using the recipe book to return items from a crafting table.
- MC-122053 – Mouse wheel/touchpad scroll amount is ignored.
- MC-122085 – Generating server icon leaks encoded data buffer.
- MC-122110 – BufferBuilder not expanding under specific conditions.
- MC-122195 – Collision box of cauldron and ender portal frame with ender eye inside is slightly wrong.
- MC-122257 – Item name above hotbar appears every time the durability of the item gets changed.
- MC-122740 – In full-screen mode, the mouse cannot leave the window/screen on a multi-monitor setup
- MC-123133 – Unicode characters are improperly aligned on different screen resolutions.
- MC-123365 – +2 block Cactus do not break with water (Inconsistency).
- MC-123524 – X amount of Command Blocks in a chunk glitches the chunk, structure blocks, entities, hitboxes and frame rate dramatically.
- MC-123708 –
- MC-124469 – GUI scale size 3 displays as size 2 when Unicode font is forced.
- MC-124598 – Team option
friendlyfirehas incorrect capitalization.
- MC-124695 – Flint and steel in a dispenser loses durability when not igniting.
- MC-124815 – Mobs equipping items from dispensers can despawn.
- MC-124964 – Clicking into the armor slots or the first inventory slot cancels crafting recipe preview.
- MC-124991 – Flint and steel in a dispenser does not lose durability when used to ignite TNT.
- MC-125615 – Some end cities don't generate completely.
- MC-126084 – Cape render when sprinting underwater.
- MC-126479 – Tellraw command only applies team color if using selector to target more than one entity.
- MC-127334 – Superflat biome ID still uses numeral ID, rather than named ID.
- MC-127822 – Unicode on/off bug with another languages and english letters.
- MC-128561 –
CommandBase.commandListenerretains old server reference, preventing garbage collection.
- MC-129571 – Skeleton traps are incredibly rare.
- MC-129863 – "Crawling" underneath glass/grass paths/other transparent blocks causes bugs.
- MC-129980 – Some users cannot use F3-related features properly.
- MC-132579 – Inconsistent font.
- MC-132833 – Opening 1.5.2 world on 1.12.2 works perfectly but bed is transparent.
- Van de vorige ontwikkelingsversie
- MC-133797 – Optimizing a world doesn't update the version and the last accessed date displayed in the world list.
- MC-133863 – "Optimize World" screen has "world" with lowercase "w".
- Private issues
- MC-21073 – Private issue.
- MC-59509 – Private issue.
- MC-94675 – Private issue involving huge mushrooms.
- MC-100579 – Private issue involving pistons.
- MC-111317 – Private security issue.
- MC-131152 – Private security issue.
- MC-131154 – Private security issue.
Video gemaakt door slicedlime:
- "Java Edition Technically Updated" – Minecraft.net, 24 januari 2018