|Deze pagina heeft vertaling nodig|
Deze pagina bevat te veel woorden uit een andere taal.
unknown (aged 26 as seen on his youtube channel)
Producing the music and sound in Minecraft, making Minecraft's official soundtrack
|Ook bekend van||
Daniel Rosenfeld, also known as C418 is credited as the producer of the music in Minecraft. He produced the world music, the ambience music and the songs for all 11 Music Discs. He also produced the various sound effects for the game, such as footsteps, and released the game's official soundtrack, "Minecraft - Volume Alpha", which includes all the music present in the game made by him up to the soundtrack's release, plus some bonus tracks.
Music included in Minecraft[bewerken]
(NOTE: As of March 4th 2011, Minecraft's tracks have been given "official" names)
Please note, these tracks have been shortened to 30 seconds on the wiki, due to an agreement with the author to allow them onto the wiki.
This does not apply to "11".
|Hal1 "Subwoofer Lullaby"||Nee||Ja||Ja||Nee||Ja|
|Hal2 "Living Mice"||Nee||Ja||Ja||Nee||Ja|
|Piano1 "Dry Hands"||Nee||Ja||Ja||Nee||Ja|
|Piano2 "Wet Hands"||Nee||Ja||Ja||Nee||Ja|
|Piano3 "Mice on Venus"||Nee||Ja||Ja||Nee||Ja|
|Where Are We Now||Onbekend||Onbekend||Nee||Nee||Nee|
More music by C418 will be added in Minecraft in the near future. This will include music specific to battles, the Nether, The End, NPC villages, Creative Mode, and many more.
Released Minecraft soundtracks[bewerken]
- Minecraft - Volume Alpha (04 March, 2011)
C418 revealed in an AMA on Reddit that the Ghast sounds are taken from his pet cat, and he makes those sounds when he is disturbed while sleeping. He was also going to have his cat voice Ocelots,, but since his cat never meows clearly,, C418 decided to use cat sounds from Freesound instead.
- In-game music is cued by the time of day, with a random track being played at sunrise, sunset, noon and midnight.
- Many sounds that C418 has used can be found at  (For example the grass walking sounds can be found here.)
- Like Mojang employees, his in-game character can be seen wearing a cape in survival multiplayer.
- His Minecraft skin is the default skin, but the head is replaced with the texture for a jukebox.
- As of 1.9 Pre-Release 2, there are 11 music discs, all containing original C418 songs.
- These include all of the previously-encoded files except 'Where are we now', due to troubles encountered when adding in music with spaces in the name.
- "Bio". This is C418. Retrieved 2010-12-30.
- "Credits". Minecraft.net. Retrieved 2010-12-30.
- C418's homepage
- C418's posts about Minecraft
- C418's YouTube channel
- @C418 on Twitter
- The Official Minecraft Soundtrack