We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Uit Minecraft Wiki
||Deze pagina heeft vertaling nodig
Deze pagina bevat te veel woorden uit een andere taal.
A (?) denotes version's info here is guess-work, possibly incorrect.
The Pre-classic development phase started on May 10, 2009 and ended on May 16, 2009. It was the first half of the first stage in the development of Minecraft and was followed by Classic.
||Date of Addition
|Pre 0.0.9a (rd-161348)
||May 16, 2009
- Fixed rendering glitch where the world became invisible at certain angles
- Added Saplings
- Added textures for Water and Lava (not added to the game yet) to terrain.png
|Pre 0.0.9a (rd-160052)
||May 15, 2009
- Simple level generator
- Support for different block types
- Block particles (little graphics that show when breaking a block)
- Support for dynamic blocks
- Grass lives on Dirt under light
- Spawn Human mobs by pressing 'G'
- Block picking
- Dirt, Wooden Planks and Stone were added
- Full screen
||May 14, 2009
- Renamed Cave Game to "Minecraft: Order of the Stone"
- Later changed to "Minecraft".
|Pre 0.0.9a (rd-132328)
||May 13, 2009
- Human mobs
- Slightly brighter Grass texture
|Pre 0.0.9a (rd-132211)
||May 13, 2009
- Physics created
- Cobblestone and Grass block made with the same graphics from Notch's game RubyDung
- Placing and destroying blocks
- Video released about the "cave game" test.
- Oldest version of Classic in the launcher as of version 1.2.1
||May 10, 2009
- Development on "Cave Game" started